Chapter Thirteen: Human Performance Improvement and Coaching — Learning Objectives
- Describe human performance improvement and delineate how it differs from training.
- Differentiate among the four roles of performance consultants.
- Analyze the steps in the HPI model.
- Define the term “coaching” and explain how it differs from mentoring and counseling.
- Examine talent management’s role in aligning strategic business goals with selecting, developing, and retaining the human assets of the organization.
Tools Mentioned in this Chapter