Chapter Seven: Creating Instructional Materials — Learning Objectives
- List and explain the parts of a lesson plan.
- Describe the parts of a facilitator guide and a participant’s workbook.
- Identify the unique aspects involved in creating e-learning content.
- Appraise the importance of both a soft and a hard rollout of a training program.
- Differentiate between off-the-shelf training materials and personally created training materials.
Tools Mentioned in this Chapter
As discussed in Chapter Seven, ensuring colors contrast when laid on top of each other is extremely important in graphic design. Figure 7.1 in the book showed some common combinations. Here is the colored version of that graphic.